• Each ring is about 1.25mm wide and .75mm thick.
• The stones are 3mm wide lab grown gemstones.
• They are light as they weigh about half a gram.
• Three rings together will be just less than 1/4 of an inch wide.
• Each ring is unique.
• The AAA Color Change Alexandrite Changes from a blue to a green color under different lighting.
I solder the ring together with solid 14k yellow gold solder. After your ring is soldered, I hammer it to size, creating dozens of shiny facets that sparkle as you move. I then solder the bezel onto the band. I then tumble it to harden the metal. I then set the stone, and give the ring a final polish so it is ready to be sent to its new owner!
All orders are made by hand in my Tehachapi, California studio. I offer a lifetime craftsmanship warranty on all of my jewelry. I resize all rings for free for life. I want you to love your jewelry as much as I love making it!